NAA Executive Board
The Executive Board of the NAA is elected by the membership annually. The term of office is from January 1 to December 31 and each board member must be an active member of the NAA. Officers will serve without monetary remuneration. A list of duties for each position is provided below. Please consider volunteering for a position on the Executive Board. Just send us an email. You can reach any one of the officers via email: [email protected]
- Meet as necessary for business by the Board.
- Approve the treasurer and gallery sales treasurer’s monthly reports.
- Provide a budget for the organization.
- Maintain show and gallery rules, and NAA policies.
- Establish accounting procedures for the organization.
- Maintain a constitution.
- Keep articles of Incorporation current.
- Approve all capital expenditures for the organization as well as other expenditures that exceed a set monetary value to be determined by the Board’s approved budget.
- Publish a monthly newsletter.
- Secure all necessary insurance for the organization.
- Set all fees for the organization, including payment for judges, instructors, program presenters and awards.
- Coordinate for the purchase, maintenance, and storage of all NAA properties needed for NAA Gallery and exhibitions.
- Approve schedule of shows and featured artists.
- Participate in show change activities.
- Engage in all business that pertains to the functioning of the organization.