Click here for the application: membership-application-renewal-form
The NAA Mission
The Nevada Artists Association is a 501 C (6) non-profit organization formed in 1950.
It is dedicated to promoting and advancing visual, creative art to be shared with the community. NAA encourages a high standard of art through an ongoing series of art shows in our Gallery for our members and guest artists while offering workshops and outreach programs.
Nevada Artists Association Membership
Whether you are a beginning artist or a professional, as a Member of the Nevada Artists Association you are a part of a large network of creative and talented individuals working together in a supportive, enthusiastic organization to further the art community. Benefits include:
- Opportunities to meet and have fellowship with other artists and art lovers, at all levels of proficiency.
- Opportunity to rent the Back Wall for your own show
- Membership Meetings featuring guest speakers and demonstrations.
- A monthly newsletter with show information, news, available art classes and workshops.
- Opportunities to exhibit your work for sale in judged as well as member-only shows throughout the year.
- Space to exhibit consignment items.
- Notification of other community events and shows you may also want to enter that give you the opportunity to present and sell your work.
- The opportunity to borrow instructional videos and books from the NAA Library.
- Having your art and biography presented on the NAA website.
The Back Wall will be for rent by members during Member only shows. The fee is $50.00 for 3 weeks and $100.00 for 6 weeks. The wall space may be shared by one or two artists. Scheduling for the back wall rental will be determined lottery style before January of each year. The member renting the back wall may have a reception at the gallery should they choose to do so. The renter of the back wall is solely responsible for hosting their own reception.All sales from the back wall show will be handled through the gallery. The standard commission of 25% will be applied to all sales. The renter will be responsible for hanging and taking down of their show. All presentation rules apply and are listed on the website.
- Membership in NAA means that you are part of a co-op. Everyone takes turns helping out to the best of their ability. This includes helping to set up or take down shows, sitting in the Gallery, volunteering for events like the Wine Walk or evening events, submitting things for the Newsletter or website, signing up to bring snacks to events and coming to Membership meetings. Your voice and ideas are important to us.
Get to know the Executive Board:
Fred Howland, President
Reta Hanks, Secretary
Marisa Saenz, Treasurer
Joe Hart, Sales Treasurer
Donna Jensen, Gallery Director
William Smith, Show Committee Chairman
Janice Stowers, Program Chairman
Deborah Foster, Membership Chairman
Vacant, Publicity Chairman
You can reach any one of the officers via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gallery: 775-882-6411. Tuesday – Sunday 10am-4pm Closed Monday